Post New Thread
40mil-w4.txt by buddenbrooks
Hi Dave, The route file you sent was actualy another version of the pub details ! If you have time could you email me the actual route file. However it is not important if you are busy. Anthony
September 2nd 07 04:31 PM
by buddenbrooks Go to last post
4 200
Angus transmitter advice please by ChrisW
I am trying to get a decent DTT service with a loft aerial in my son's new house. I have installed an Antiference XG10 of the right group (C/D) with a masthead amp powered from a Labgear distribution amp. Using a laptop with tuner that shows signal strength and errors I can get an acceptable picture on all Muxes except for A (Channel 5). Here the strength seems OK but the BER is not and the...
September 2nd 07 01:11 PM
by Bill Wright Go to last post
7 360
Panasonic TV by dumbo
Hi All, Does anyone know of any "engineering" menus available for the Panasonic TX 32LXD60A. After doing a rescan for new stations, I am unable to get any sense from the profile menu, so am showing all crap channels as well as normal channels. With this set, you are unable to delete individual stations!!!! Panasonic say that they are aware of the problem but cannot say when a software...
September 2nd 07 11:10 AM
by dumbo Go to last post
0 250
BBC TV programs ONE, TWO, THREE and FOUR via Astra 28.2 in Benidorm by Blaty
Can anybody tell me, which should be the dish diameter needed in Benidorm to receive the BBC TV programs ONE, TWO, THREE and FOUR via Astra 28.2. Benidorm's latitude 38 30' N and longitude 0 7,8' W. Any other issues to consider related to the technical equipement (LNB etc.) Is it true that whatever made, in the late evening the quality is poor till vanished?
September 2nd 07 10:12 AM
by Adrian A Go to last post
6 344
Do men really want a wife like June Cleaver. by [email protected]
There has been, and probably always will be, endless debate over what is a good wife. There is this article, supposedly from a May 1955 Housekeeping Monthly magazine, that speaks directly to this question. There are other sources as well that speak on the issue. One is from Aristotle, another is this one about "Do men really want a wife like
September 2nd 07 06:19 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 192
What has become of the Proms? by Agamemnon
Michael Ball singing pop songs in the manner of 1980's Eurovision in the Royal Albert Hall. Is this supposed to be classical music or what? And you can't use the excuse that classical music was considered to be popular music in the time of Mozart. That is a complete load of bull****. Popular music in Mozart's time was what today is misleadingly referred to today as folk music.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 2nd 07 01:29 AM
by clippertyclop Go to last post
43 876
HELP! A Student Survey by [email protected]
Hi I am a student studing marketing in college. My assignment need your help! This is a survey about online information searching when you buy your cell phone online in Britain. There're just 11 simple questions. Won't spend you more than 5 minutes. And you can help me a lot! Just go to this site and quick answer them. http://www.freesurveysonline.com/fso/AskSurvey.fso?Survey=12093&Check...
September 1st 07 06:41 PM
by Andy Burns[_2_] Go to last post
2 218
Slightly OT. Extending Sat Cable by brian wood
If I extended the coax feed to my $ky dish, using F connectors, would this have any effect on the signal and is this normal practice? -- Regards Brian
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 1st 07 01:47 PM
by Bill Wright Go to last post
14 459
Homechoice/Tiscali HDTV by Christian
Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this and if it is I would appreciate if someone could tell me what the right forum is. My question is basically if anyone knows when Homechoice/Tiscali will release a new box and include HD channels? Thanks, Christian Ramsoy
August 31st 07 06:40 PM
by Darren Wilkinson Go to last post
3 194
Progress report by Steve Thackery
The pocket watch is together and running. It will stay on test while I have tea break, then I'll lubricate it and case it up. More later. Thackers
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 31st 07 06:21 PM
by Dave Plowman (News) Go to last post
17 446
test by Alan
body -- If a man is walking in the forest and there is no woman present to hear him speak, is he still wrong?
August 30th 07 08:03 PM
by Graham. Go to last post
8 258
YOU MUST KNOW THIS MAN by abdo911
Allow me to share with you here some information about one man his name is muhammad. In The Name Of Allaah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful YOU MUST KNOW THIS MAN MUHAMMAD (May peace and blessings of God Almighty be upon him) You may be an atheist or an agnostic; or you may belong to anyone of the religious denominations that exist in the world today. You may be
August 30th 07 04:02 PM
by the dog from that film you saw Go to last post
3 213
Recommendation for DVD and/or HD recorder? by Terry Pinnell
I'm pretty ignorant on digital TV so I'd appreciate some solid advice please. First, the background facts. I have a Panasonic TV (TX-32LXD52 32" LCD) and a Philips combo unit which records VCR and plays DVDs. Last summer I had a satellite dish and Amstrad 'Skybox' fitted (the 150 SKY package). If it's relevant, we are in a Freeview black hole; no channels at all. I now want to get rid of my VCR...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 30th 07 12:49 PM
by Terry Pinnell Go to last post
25 665
TV Band ? by [email protected]
Many radios for the US market has not only the AM and FM bands but they also have the TV band. Can anyone explain what is the TV band ? Can you hear to television broadcasts in that band ? If so, could it work in Italy too ? Thanks
August 30th 07 07:54 AM
by Ian Jackson Go to last post
7 307
Yes, FFS! Dave Fawthrop *IS* dead! by Slitheen[_2_]
"Ebb Chernobyl" wrote in message ... On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 02:24:58 +0100, hannah d [email protected]_cumslut wrote: |He died a month or so ago. | |**HE'S DEAD** |
August 30th 07 01:18 AM
by Slitheen[_2_] Go to last post
0 202
widescreen set top box settings by Geoff Pearson
My nephew has just got his Virgin Media cable connection and cannot find the settings menu to tell the box that his TV is widescreen not 4:3. Any idea how to access settings - he can't find the instruction book? Is there help on the Virgin site - I can't see it? Yes - I know we sound helpless.
August 29th 07 07:52 PM
by Dr Zoidberg Go to last post
1 229
Lidl satellite receiver kits by Dave Plowman (News)
Noticed the local Lidl have complete satellite kits for about 60 quid. Any good? -- *Pentium wise, pen and paper foolish * Dave Plowman London SW To e-mail, change noise into sound.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 29th 07 04:54 PM
by Mike Henry Go to last post
29 1,146
Dangerous digital rip-offs by widgitt
I have just got back from a job at a set of four council-owned old peoples bungalows. They are in a clearing amongst large trees in a very low-lying village (not far from the previous photos). I had recently become aware that they had each sprouted large new aerials but hadn't taken much notice as I was late, as usual, for another job. Anyway, the first I knew was a phone call from and old...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 29th 07 04:33 PM
by ChrisM Go to last post
26 909
Anyone get pixellation free Freeview by [email protected]
I mostly use my Sky box to receive TV these days, and it's as good if not better then the near perfect Analogue I used to get from CP. however, although I get good Freeview reception there is still occasional breakup of the picture and or sound. Is this as good as it gets at the moment? or do those with optimized aerial installations, double shielded downleads, oxegen free viewing rooms etc get...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 29th 07 09:59 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
13 511
Problem with Aerial by Lord Turkey Cough
I have been having a problem with the aerial I bought recently, it is not giving me right colours and my whites look faded. Someone suggested switching to persil, has anyone had any experience with this?
August 29th 07 08:43 AM
by Mark Carver Go to last post
7 262
Post New Thread