Post New Thread
Humax post on Digital Spy - Oh dear by Michael Chare
See: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=701538 Post by Bob_Cat, Chief Technologist, Humax UK. on page 10 of the 'Freesat website launched' thread. -- Michael Chare
December 5th 07 04:00 PM
by ChrisM Go to last post
9 296
Stereo RGB video sender by Agamemnon
Does anyone know of a good video sender that will send an RGB stereo video signal across 16 meters from the kitchen to the living room (and has been tested over this distance which includes 4 thick brick walls) and which costs less than buying another Freesat tuner and a quad LNB and cable and where I can buy additional receivers to put in other rooms?
December 5th 07 03:31 PM
by Mal F Go to last post
9 797
What's viterbi? by Marky P
On a meter, you can measure BER before and after viterbi. What does this mean? Marky P.
December 4th 07 07:29 PM
by Carpy Go to last post
5 738
Key Faces UK - Digital Video Project by bestnetkey
Have you ever wanted to see the people? We did! So we created a free video group and we need your help to make it happen. Please create a short face video and be sure to say the words KEY FACES, your name, your hometown, and your country in the video. Then go to http://www.keyfaces.com and upload the video to this group and add text Tags that include KEY FACES, your name, your hometown, and...
December 4th 07 06:50 PM
by bestnetkey Go to last post
0 202
Freesat FAQ anywhere? by Basil
.... and not the noddy one on www.freesat.co.uk please? Is there somewhere something remotely similar to Jomtien's Sky FAQ, but related to Freesat, with more technical content, given this is uk.TECH.digital-tv? Is there one here that my reader's missed? No, I'm not thinking of authoring one - I don't know enough about it myself! I suspect a FAQ in this group might be a bit useful to stop the...
December 4th 07 06:07 PM
by Basil Go to last post
3 265
DTT scart adaptors by Bill Wright
Has anyone any experience of the little DTT receivers built into a scart plug? Make, model, problems, good points? All info gratefully received. I have to make a large purchase and I don't want to drop a bollock. Bill
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 4th 07 04:49 PM
by Clem Dye Go to last post
35 961
What s The Legal Loophole Within Your Mobile Network That ll Save youHundreds of Pounds on Texting? by [email protected]
Get the mobile web and 10ptext.co.uk and then watch the price of international SMS Crash. Complex pricing for mobile phone packages are designed to confuse consumers about the REAL COST of sending text messages to other countries. STOP READING IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT BEING RIPPED OFF BY YOUR MOBILE NETWORK.
December 4th 07 02:17 PM
by Jim Mason Go to last post
1 192
Crucial Criteria for choosing equipment. by johngood_____[_2_]
Recently I saw in a newsgroup topic about 'choosing' a new laptop computer, I saw that somebody cut through the endless, "thats a good make or that's not a good make" by what looked like to me as going to the heart of the matter. That is, by considering from their relevant web sites; what the 'specification' of specific computer chips of either of the two main makers, AMD or Intel, the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 4th 07 01:03 PM
by Roderick Stewart Go to last post
33 746
Another one off the mb21 hit list :-) by Marky P
I'm hoping this one is right. This should be the tx aerial for Connect FM on 97.2 in Wellingborough. http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/M4rkyP1/007.jpg This was the closest 'aerial looking' thing to the grid ref. given for the tx. It is on top of a university building. http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/M4rkyP1/008.jpg
December 4th 07 08:41 AM
by Marky P Go to last post
2 183
THIS IS MOHAMMED 21 by msk2000
He came on towards me but collapsed and fell. I left him there until he died, then I came and took back my spear. Then I went back to the camp because I did not want to kill anyone but him. My only aim in killing him was to gain my freedom.' The Quraysh warriors were soon scattered and forced to retreat. It looked as though they had been defeated! Seeing this, forty of the fifty Muslims archers...
December 4th 07 03:09 AM
by msk2000 Go to last post
0 208
Promax meter on Ebay by Marky P
There's a Promax Prolink 3 meter being sold on Ebay at the mo that looks very interesting. Current bids are up to 255.00. Retail price for this meter is nearly 2 grand. Any good? Marky P.
December 3rd 07 07:16 PM
by Marky P Go to last post
5 753
Ofcom's consultation for the future of DTT by [email protected]
On 21 Nov, 12:17, Mark Carver wrote: ...and how HD services might be shoehorned in.... http://www.ofcom.org.uk/consult/condocs/dttfuture/ The independent report is the most controversial part... http://www.ofcom.org.uk/consult/condocs/dttfuture/report.pdf If you Google for Ken McCann HDTV you can find out more about the
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 3rd 07 06:58 PM
by DAB sounds worse than FM Go to last post
74 1,408
Doctor Who on SKAI Greece? by Agamemnon
I've recently installed a motorised satellite dish for my dad and after spending the last 2 days aligning it and trying to figure out how to tune it into Hellas Sat 2 when it wouldn't pick up any signal and eventually finding out that the Symbol Rates programmed into the box (Fortec Star beta, from Maplins) were all wrong and that was the reason why I was getting no signal (other than the...
December 3rd 07 10:31 AM
by Mr.Smartypants Go to last post
7 782
component video connection troubles by bugbear
Having bought these component video cables http://www.tvcables.co.uk/cgi-bin/tvcables/CP005.html (nice company BTW - their 4 quid audio(phono) leads have improved my sound nicely). I attempted to connect my DVD to my TV (both Toshiba)
December 2nd 07 10:21 PM
by widgitt Go to last post
3 187
Setanta News by Stephen
"Ashley Booth" wrote in message ... Commander Gideon wrote: When did this start,just spotted it on Sky EPG number 435,I think its FTV! An alternative to Sky Sports News I suppose! Made by ITN. Might be the start of a long overdue revival for ITN, because if Sky launch
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 2nd 07 05:27 PM
by Paul Martin Go to last post
15 471
THIS IS MOHAMMMED 20 by msk2000
As for 'Ubaydah, he had wounded his enemy but was wounded himself, and so his two companions killed the wounded Meccan and carried 'Ubaydah back to the safety of the Muslim ranks. After this, the two armies attacked each other and fighting broke out all around. The sky was filled with arrows. The Muslim army held its ground against the great army of Quraysh and even though the Muslims were much...
December 2nd 07 01:07 AM
by msk2000 Go to last post
0 232
Optimum Display Resolution (to CRT Television over S-Video) by M[_2_]
Country: Uk VIDEO CARD: INNO3d NVIDIA GEFORCE 7300GS GRAPHICS CARD (256Mb) CPU: PENTIUM D915 2.8Ghz (dual core) RAM: 2Gb DDR2 6400 MOTHERBOARD: ASUS P5W DH DELUXE DIGITAL HOME ATX PRIMARY DISPLAY: SAMSUNG SYNCMASTER 205BW 20.1" TFT-LCD MONITOR (over DVI) SECONDARY DISPLAY: STANDARD CRT TELEVISION (over S-Video) HARD DRIVE: SAMSUNG SPINPOINT P120S (SP2504C) 250Gb SATA II DVB-T TV CARD: PINNACLE...
December 1st 07 10:59 PM
by Jukka Aho Go to last post
3 200
Digital UK: Enhanced Postcode Checker by Mark Carver
I don't know if others have noticed, but the postcode checker on the Digital UK home page..... http://www.digitaluk.co.uk/ .....gives some quite detailed technical info, as long as you click the Tick Box titled; "I am in the aerial installation trade" before hitting the 'Check' button. --
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 1st 07 09:32 PM
by NewsNN Go to last post
32 1,053
/////////////EARN MONEY THROUGH INTERNET//////////// by [email protected]
Subject: Earn Money Online Without Investing. Money Guaranteed payment month after month . Make quick good cash working 2 to 3 hours a day . Work anywhere from home/ office without restrictions Get the Secret Formula Money Making Formula a the links below
December 1st 07 11:11 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 182
aerials that receive analogue only, presumably by Bill Wright
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/MX350.html Bill
December 1st 07 09:05 AM
by Doctor D Go to last post
7 205