Post New Thread
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Playback of {DVD recorded] DVD-RW on laptop by Gel
Excuse ignorance on this, but do I need to finalise the DVD-RW on my DVD in order to playback it on my laptop, or is it just the recorded format that's issue. DVD= jvc dr-mh20s Thanks
October 2nd 05 01:09 PM
by Dave Farrance Go to last post
3 161
ABC news in SD by Bill Wright[_2_]
How come the ABC news as relayed by the BBC is in SD? I can't believe the Americans will have made the thing in SD. Bill
December 25th 13 08:04 PM
by Mark Carver Go to last post
4 161
Worldwide, India { Well… I have got some fantastic news } by liley
Hot Indian Live Naughty Get sexy AMAZING video MOVIE clips for http://doiop.com/funny-entertainments !*!*!*!*!*!* http://bit.ly/dGcWkj *!*!* !*!*!* http://bit.ly/hMLeAj *!*!*!*!*!*
February 1st 11 07:41 PM
by liley Go to last post
0 161
Kara Tointon by Jumbo Jack
you're my favourite....
December 19th 10 09:33 AM
by Peter Duncanson Go to last post
1 161
TOT (but pertinent to recent debate here): Cutting short jail sentences 'will not reduce crime' by Java Jive[_2_]
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11112204 """ Ex-Home Office criminologist Professor Ken Pease said community sentences have no evident effect on reconviction rates in their current form. """ .... and ... """
August 28th 10 12:35 PM
by Java Jive[_2_] Go to last post
0 161
Dumb Assed Question by Low Life #3
ok, I just gotta know.. Blue-Ray DVD's, are there flavors of Blue-Ray, like NTSC, PAL, SECAM or are they all compatible regardless? -- - Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.
March 23rd 09 05:45 PM
by Low Life #3 Go to last post
3 161
VESA readies next-gen display interface by Ben
This goes some way toward answering a question thats been bothering me for some time now. If HD-DVD players are only going to have HDMI (or HDCP compliant DVI) output and not unprotected DVI, how the heck are we going to be allowed to watch HD-DVDs on our PCs when they only have standard DVI outputs? http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/05/11/vesa_displayport/
May 12th 05 07:31 AM
by Paul Schofield Go to last post
2 161
Nokia 221T and 7 day programme guide by Paul Naylor
Does anyone know if Nokia are planning an upgrade for the above? I have emailed them but had no response. -- Paul
October 11th 04 01:58 PM
by Mike Murphy Go to last post
1 161
11,637 V on 1°West by Bill
After Scarface was on (he was a member of the crew made to stand in for the big star; his T shirt said 'Betamax') this big American came on. He was clearly somewhat egotistical and demanded that the lights be dimmed to protect his eyes, etc etc. Whether he did a piece to camera or not I don't know because I decided to do a little work for a few minutes, but when I returned to the TV the downlink...
October 8th 04 12:08 AM
by Ivan Go to last post
1 161
AV Recievers by David
Thinking of getting a new Av reciever, think I know suffiecient about the audio input side, but puzzled about the video inputs. They appear to have phono composite video and s-video input sockets, in varring numbers. Surprised they do not appear to handle RGB/Scarts. So do terrestrial digi boxes and Sky digi boxes out put s-video, via their scarts or s-video sockets? (I note DVD players do.)
April 19th 04 03:32 PM
by Aztech Go to last post
2 161
National Geographic DOG by David Taylor
I was just watching a documentary ("Air Crash Investigation") on National Geographic. Complete with DOG throughout. At the end of the program though (just before the channel closed for the night at 2am), they read out a disclaimer style announcement, which sadly I missed most of. However, the gist of it was essentially: "The presence of the National Geographic logo on advertisments does not...
April 5th 04 01:04 AM
by David Taylor Go to last post
0 161
Background interference by Adrian C
Angus Rae wrote: Mike E wrote: When I try to play a DVD using the DVD player, I see a lot of interference form the channel that the TV set is tuned to in the background. The TV is outputting the current channel on the tuner back out on pin
April 27th 05 06:31 PM
by Adrian C Go to last post
0 162
What are these new unobtainable channels on DTT? by aa
"Pierre" wrote: Initially I had a pleasant surprise when I found that UKGold and about 7 others TV channels were //supposedly// available via my DTT set-top box. However, there's no picture. Sometimes an ad appears saying I can pay 7.99 per month (IIRC). What's going on? I thought that DTT was free-to-air? I'm tuned to the London transmitter.
October 8th 04 12:50 PM
by aa Go to last post
0 162
Sony VTX-D800 is now out by Dave
"DAB sounds worse than FM" wrote in message ... Dave wrote: "CyberSOGA" wrote in message ... Thanks for the pics. Wheres's the optical output, is it the small "minidisc" type output by the power lead? ...
August 18th 03 10:00 AM
by Dave Go to last post
0 162
BBC HD Dead? by Phil
Just tried to watch Jools Holland on BBC HD (Sky), and am getting "No satellite signal is being recieved". Am I alone, every other channel appears to be ok. Thanks Phil -- There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
April 14th 08 10:06 PM
by Phil Go to last post
0 162
أغنية ( أبو سمره ) للمطرب العراقي باسم العلي بميوزك توب 1 by موزيكـ توبـ 1
بناءً على طلب العضو samirake قد تم وضع أغنية ( أبو سمره ) للمطرب العراقي باسم العلي بميوزك توب 1 بالصفحة الرئيسية بالموقع للإستماع http://groups.google.com/group/musictop1
May 12th 08 06:46 PM
by موزيكـ توبـ 1 Go to last post
0 162
u think life is very bore by amudha
u think life is very bore just chat with us. are u ready?????? ******************************************* http://www.geocities.com/preethaj935 *******************************************
July 17th 08 12:34 PM
by amudha Go to last post
0 162
vmware traning in bangalore by asha.h.g asha.h.g
Rootsan Tech Pvt Ltd The complete infrastructure solutions #291/B , Kanakapura Main Road Jayanagar 7th Block, Bangalore-560070 080-26763898 97431 53929 This is regarding the VMware training program which gives you an opportunity to get a highly paid job quickly as soon as you finish the course. This is a hot technology which is implementing today almost in
July 13th 09 04:19 AM
by asha.h.g asha.h.g Go to last post
0 162
Test by Jim
May 26th 04 06:28 PM
by Jim Go to last post
0 162
ADVICE PLEASE by Roger Wilmut
In article , "Nashdom" wrote: Apologies to the group first of all if this issue has been addressed before, I am new to digital tv. The signal from my decoder is being fed directly via scart to the AV channel on my analogue TV. A separate output is fed directly via scart to the av input on my VCR. This of course means that I...
August 28th 03 12:21 PM
by Roger Wilmut Go to last post
0 162
Post New Thread