Ohh, yes, yes, YES!!

Old July 10th 03, 11:47 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Wrightsaerials

Default Ohh, yes, yes, YES!!

That's what I say when the wife offers to pick me some loganberrys! They're
fantastic this year!

Bill

Laugh at our Rogue's Gallery
Admire the antiquities in Albert's Attic
Marvel at our breathtaking Aerial Photography
All anoraks MUST visit
http://www.wrightsaerials.tv/index.html
Old July 11th 03, 10:48 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Some bloke

"Wrightsaerials"wrote
That's what I say when the wife offers to pick me some loganberrys!

They're
fantastic this year!

I think you're a bit weird, Bill.

Old July 11th 03, 12:33 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Wrightsaerials

I think you're a bit weird, Bill.

You're very kind. But those who know me well think I'm a lot weird . .

Old July 17th 03, 10:18 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Peter Crosland

exactly wot does this crap have to do with digital tv?

Oh dear: another candidate for a humour implant!

Old July 17th 03, 07:43 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Anthony G Walker

know what you mean, no you, oy you from wrights thingummies, needs some fun
on here, sad gits.
this trade is bad enough.
tell em' to push up their log periodics where the sun dont shine.
not meant rudely
seriously though this trade shaould lighten up
keep it up
tony walker

Old July 17th 03, 08:13 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Vic

"Rich" wrote in message
exactly wot does this crap have to do with digital tv?

It has a lot more to do with digital tv than your stupid comment! If you
dont like it go elsewhere - Bill is one of the nice guys on this
newsgroup...........