Hotbird * Astra (28 degrees)

Old July 10th 03, 03:27 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Fy13rt

Default Hotbird * Astra (28 degrees)

Can anyone advise on the best setup to view both Hotbird & Astra (28') from
the same dish/ I'm in NW England.

Old July 10th 03, 05:51 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
D Mumford

Two lnb's on an arm, i use the three way 19.2, hotbird and 28 the use a
diseq switch.

Old July 11th 03, 12:17 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Fy13rt

I'm new to this lark. Would you explain what that reply was please? What about
dish size too?
Andy
Old July 11th 03, 07:36 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mike Terry

I am a non-techie.

I got my spare dish moved from 19 degrees to 13 degrees (it cost me 40). I
know I could have done it myself but I havn'e a clue how to!

I use a digibox and get some good FTA TV and radio.

Mike