Rigger's Diary

Old July 4th 03, 12:48 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Wrightsaerials

Default Rigger's Diary

Typical I will have to wait until I can afford a house.

Come and live in South Yorkshire. You can have a nice roomy place for 18,000.
Bill
Laugh at our Rogue's Gallery
Admire the antiquities in Albert's Attic
Marvel at our breathtaking Aerial Photography
All anoraks MUST visit
http://www.wrightsaerials.tv/index.html