How to Make a DVD from a Nebula DigiTV source?

Old July 4th 03, 10:24 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
David van Kemenade

Default How to Make a DVD from a Nebula DigiTV source?

"martin dibb" wrote in message
I have another question though. I presume one selects "MPEG-2 Program
(VBR)" from within TMPGenc, selecting "mpeg tools" and a "Simple
multiplex"? (As DVD is MPEG-2.)

That's right.

I have found UleadDVDMF still converts and remultiplexes the file, so
obviously TMPGenc is not producing a 'standard' DVD file that UleadDVDMF
likes?

It doesn't do this when I use it, as long as I don't change the start and
end points of the file. When I just put the file into ULeadDVDMF and don't
change anything, DVD authoring only takes about 5 minutes or so.

David