Analog Ch 32 receiving SKY program.

Old July 3rd 03, 05:50 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
[email protected]

Default Analog Ch 32 receiving SKY program.

In the course of investigation of interference when watching video
tapes, I have isolated the problem to receiving a SKY program on
analogue CH 32. The picture is just a little snowy but perfectly
viewable. My DTTV pace box and video recorder have been eliminated
(unplugged from mains and aerial chain) as the source of the
signal.

I do not have SKY! The next door neighbour (other half of my
semi) does have SKY but with their decoder box powered off I still
get the SKY program on channel 32. The SKY channel changes,
usually at the end of a program, when sometimes much channel
hopping occurs before settling down to some chosen program.

Questions a what could be and how is it transmitting on channel
32 and should I be doing something about it? The interference is
no longer a problem as have programmed the video to play back only
via scart.

--
aml

Old July 4th 03, 07:47 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Paul D.Smith

And as the cause of your interference, aren't they required to fix it? You
used to be able to report them to the Post Office - who should you call now
I wonder?

Paul DS.

Old July 4th 03, 09:04 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
[email protected]

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 07:04:29 +0100, "Anthony G Walker"
opined:

wrote in message
.. .

[...]

[top posting rearranged]

Ch 32 vision carrier frequency is ~559.62MHz. ISTR that video
senders' carrier is ~2.4GHz. So it is not obvious to me. Please
explain.

--
aml