Nebula Delivery

Old July 3rd 03, 03:25 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Tom

Default Nebula Delivery

Hi,

Last night I ordered a nebula DigiTV card. I then receieved an email
today (sent yesterday) saying it would be despatched on the 3rd (today).

What I'm asking is, will there be any chance of it arriving tommorow?
Also, what type of delivery do they use? Royal mail?

I'm asking as if it doesn't come tommorow or saturday (as well as the
fact some couriers don't deliver saturdays), no one will be in all
through the mornings as the rest of my family are going on holiday. So
I'd like to be able to avoid a trip to pick up the thing from whatever
depot it ends up in.

How long did it take for your deliveries?

Old July 3rd 03, 05:29 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tHatDudeUK

"Tom" wrote in message
Hi,

Last night I ordered a nebula DigiTV card. I then receieved an email
today (sent yesterday) saying it would be despatched on the 3rd (today).

What I'm asking is, will there be any chance of it arriving tommorow?
Also, what type of delivery do they use? Royal mail?

I'm asking as if it doesn't come tommorow or saturday (as well as the
fact some couriers don't deliver saturdays), no one will be in all
through the mornings as the rest of my family are going on holiday. So
I'd like to be able to avoid a trip to pick up the thing from whatever
depot it ends up in.

How long did it take for your deliveries?

My best guess is you'll get it either tomorrow or monday. Friday most
likely...

Old July 3rd 03, 06:31 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Tom

tHatDudeUK wrote:
My best guess is you'll get it either tomorrow or monday. Friday most
likely...

Thanks for replying. Hopefully tommorow then, I'll get the weekend to
play with it.

But all is not lost if it doesn't arrive.

Can't wait to get rid of this hauppauge, rebranded, unsupported load of
rubbish.

Old July 3rd 03, 07:12 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jaime

I'm asking as if it doesn't come tommorow or saturday (as well as the
fact some couriers don't deliver saturdays), no one will be in all
through the mornings as the rest of my family are going on holiday. So
I'd like to be able to avoid a trip to pick up the thing from whatever
depot it ends up in.

How long did it take for your deliveries?

Ordered on a Monday, delivered on the Tuesday by Special Delivery. This
was back when the serial numbers were mid-100.

IIRC I ordered chirstmas eve and mine was with me on the 28th of december,
serial is 26 so quite an early one.

Jaime