Commonwealth Games

Old April 4th 18, 11:55 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Davey

Default Commonwealth Games

Watching the Opening Ceremony, it struck me how many of the Indigenous
People had wired earpieces. They really were an advanced people!

--
Davey.
Old April 4th 18, 02:45 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Andrew[_6_]

On 04/04/2018 12:55, Davey wrote:

Watching the Opening Ceremony, it struck me how many of the Indigenous
People had wired earpieces. They really were an advanced people!

I noticed a very cheeky shot when all the beach people were
'struggling' to get out of their swimming togs behind a beach
towel (as one does during younger days).

I'll check the iPlayer later to see if the beeb have editted
it out.
Old April 4th 18, 04:01 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

On Wednesday, 4 April 2018 12:55:34 UTC+1, Davey wrote:
Watching the Opening Ceremony, it struck me how many of the Indigenous
People had wired earpieces. They really were an advanced people!

--
Davey.

In Crocodile Dundee, his aboriginal friend advises him to remove the lens cap on his camera if he wants to take a photo...
Old April 5th 18, 08:59 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Yes you may laugh, but in the old days people did forget this, however, my
old Pentax from when I could see had this sorted, it had a motor driven
shutter over tthe lens so you could not leave it on.

Old April 5th 18, 11:34 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tim...[_2_]

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
Yes you may laugh, but in the old days people did forget this, however, my
old Pentax from when I could see had this sorted, it had a motor driven
shutter over tthe lens so you could not leave it on.

just buy an SLR, you know it makes sense

tim

Old April 5th 18, 04:25 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Yes well, I remember I had a very short friend back in those days and the
ony way he could take photoes was by holding it above his head and in the
right general direction and pressing the shutter.

"tim..." wrote in message
news

news