Blackhill return confusion

Old March 26th 18, 03:38 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Scott[_2_]

Default Blackhill return confusion

On Mon, 26 Mar 2018 16:30:36 +0100, Mark Carver
wrote:

On 26/03/2018 16:10, Scott wrote:

Thanks. My TV is showing both BBC One (channel 43) and BBC News at
100%. Can I be optimistic that 55 and 56 will be sufficient strength
via Group B aerial?

You can be sure of nothing until it happens ! Ch 43 is in the middle of
Group B's band, 55/56 are just off the edge.

Remember COM 7 and 8 are lower power than the other 6 muxes, about 40kw
instead of 100kw, so just over 3dB down, so not a huge difference there.

That said, I don't think there's been much trouble in Sutton
Coldfield-land, that mirrors what's going to happen at Black Hill ? --
Mark

Thank you. I will report back what happens.