Digital TV Banter

Digital TV Banter (https://www.digitaltvbanter.co.uk/forum.php)
-   uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) (https://www.digitaltvbanter.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What I'd like to see. (https://www.digitaltvbanter.co.uk/showthread.php?t=36574)

Brian Gaff March 12th 18 10:56 AM

What I'd like to see.

Is a third party web site where you could get one log in and every program
and variant, ie AD etc, could be accessed from it. Surely this should not be
hard to do?
I'm talking free to air here of course.

Brian Gaff March 12th 18 02:50 PM

What I'd like to see.

Yeah, bet its multiplatform so will not have windows access apis built into
it like most of these very clever programs I've tested over the years.
brian