Alexa TV Guide Skill

Old March 8th 18, 06:51 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Alexa TV Guide Skill

On 08/03/2018 19:43, The Other John wrote:
On Thu, 08 Mar 2018 18:26:14 +0000, Bill Wright wrote:

All women are calculating.

There, corrected that for you Bill!

Hil says that's rubbish

Old March 8th 18, 07:16 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
[email protected]

On Thursday, 8 March 2018 16:56:41 UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:
Billy Joels daughter is called Alexa. However you can change it to
Computer, Echo, and probably other things as well.

I bet you can't get Alexa to answer to Google. Or Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs.

Owain

Old March 8th 18, 09:56 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Indy Jess John

On 08/03/2018 19:51, Bill Wright wrote:
On 08/03/2018 19:43, The Other John wrote:
On Thu, 08 Mar 2018 18:26:14 +0000, Bill Wright wrote:

All women are calculating.

There, corrected that for you Bill!

Hil says that's rubbish

Bill

Did you wonder if that was a calculated response? :-)

Old March 9th 18, 12:36 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
[email protected]

On Thursday, 8 March 2018 22:55:59 UTC, Indy Jess John wrote:
Hil says that's rubbish

Did you wonder if that was a calculated response? :-)

Sounds pretty average to me.

(And I've just learned, despite "knowing" Bill online all these years, that Hil is Hilary; I'd assumed Hilda!)

Owain

Old March 9th 18, 06:19 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 09/03/2018 19:17, Max Demian wrote:

Other interesting facts about Hil:
1. She was born with one kidney
2. She has remarkable intuition about people
3. She is the psychological opposite of her mother
4. Her bottom rib stands in front of the others a bit
5. A childhood illness left her with no sense of smell

When she used to cook, how did she get the flavours right? Or didn't she?

I'd best not say anything.

Old March 9th 18, 09:38 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
[email protected]

On Friday, 9 March 2018 19:19:09 UTC, wrote:
I'd best not say anything.

I think you meant to say that no-one makes parsley custard like Hil, and that she used to be pleasantly curvaceous.

Owain