Youview Question

Old February 20th 18, 08:58 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jeff Gaines

Default Youview Question

There is an advert for Youview on Mellow Magic which says you need a
minimum broadband speed of 2 Megabytes per second. It seemed odd to me
since BB speeds are usually specified as Megabits per second.

The Youview site says 3 Mbps is required.

It seems to me the advert is wrong, any thoughts?

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
I take full responsibility for what happened - that is why the person that
Old February 21st 18, 12:19 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

I don't suppose any of the advert makers understand the term in any case. I
also notice that most people do not realise how slow the wifi can be
compared to the speed at the cable end of the link they are getting.