Foxsat HDR not recording

Old February 13th 18, 05:17 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
PeterC

Default Foxsat HDR not recording

On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 17:28:51 +0000, Dickie mint wrote:

On 11/02/2018 07:15, PeterC wrote:
The Humax Foxsat HDR has stopped recording anything unless started manually.
The info. on a programme is OK in the EPG and Media list but is haywire for
the 'live' programme, being several hours out and for the programme at that
time.
Ive tried a hard reboot but that's done nothing. Any ideas please?

Bit late interrogating facebook today! Discovered Humax published this
8 hours ago:
"Hi Everyone,

We're aware of a problem over the weekend that resulted in some Freesat
models experiencing problems with the EPG. This issue appears to of been
resolved but if you're still experiencing the problems please get in
touch with our support team:

Tel: 0344 318 8800

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you."

So, was it a SI/EPG update by the broadcasters on Satellite that Humax
boxes didn't respond properly to or just a fluffed SI/EPG update?

Well, the only reasonable way is for Humax to tell us - or, of course,
Freesat to say something.
If it is the Humax (seems unlikely, due to the same witha Panny upthread)
then We Need To Know!
Trouble is, it got the custom firmware as well so that's even more
indication of Freesat.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Old February 13th 18, 06:06 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Roderick Stewart[_3_]

On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 15:07:58 -0000, "tim..."
wrote:

Same here, with a Panasonic Freeview recorder. Wasn't there a gap of
as extra week between the 5th episode and the last one,

nope

apart from the first 2 eps (consecutive days across a bank holiday) they
were all 1 week apart

And there's 8 of them :-)

checks recordings You're right. 8 Episodes. Well, that's just more
to look forward to then, because I've only watched the first one and
it looked good. I do recall that I had to set the last one to record
as an individual item because it hadn't been recognised as one of a
series. One way or another I've got them all.

Old February 13th 18, 06:43 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Paul Ratcliffe

wrote:

Discovered Humax published this

This issue appears to of been resolved...

Clueless *******.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

What about the inconvenience caused to the English language?
Old February 13th 18, 08:10 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tim...[_2_]

wrote:

Discovered Humax published this

This issue appears to of been resolved...

Clueless *******.

that would be the same clueless ******* who replaced a working program
search of the EPG, with a broken search of the internet

acknowledged that it was broken and were doing their best to fix it

and six months (ish) later, it's still broken

tim