HD guard interval and symbol duration

Old December 29th 17, 04:36 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jim Lesurf[_2_]

Default HD guard interval and symbol duration

I've just had a look at the data streams from our local TX. The SD muxs
give a specific value for guard interval and transmission mode. But the HD
lists 'AUTO'.

So what are the actual times for the guard interval and symbol lengths
these days for HD DVB-T2 in the UK?

Old December 29th 17, 04:45 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVB-T2#Technical_details

Old December 29th 17, 05:26 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark Carver

On 29/12/2017 17:36, Jim Lesurf wrote:
I've just had a look at the data streams from our local TX. The SD muxs
give a specific value for guard interval and transmission mode. But the HD
lists 'AUTO'.

So what are the actual times for the guard interval and symbol lengths
these days for HD DVB-T2 in the UK?

Page 3 here :-

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0017/36512/dttt_uk.pdf

--