OT Is it me?

Old December 23rd 17, 05:47 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
Graeme[_4_]

Default OT Is it me?

In message , Max
Demian writes

Few adults remember what it was like being a child. Even the elementary
difference between to sexes was regarded as forbidden knowledge.

That takes me back to the childhood memories thread. I can clearly
remember the girl involved in my 'you show me yours and I'll show you
mine' moment, but cannot remember how old I was. Primary school, of
course. I haven't seen her for a least 50 years, but remember her name,
and where it took place.
--
Graeme
Old December 23rd 17, 05:52 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
Graeme[_4_]

In message , Fredxx
writes

I though bald heads implied enhanced fertility, so there might well be
an advantage after all.

That is obviously true - he says, polishing the dome :-)
--
Graeme