Just Watched”Big Brave Bill Saves Christmas” (On YouTube)

Old December 18th 17, 10:34 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Chris Holmes

Default Just Watched”Big Brave Bill Saves Christmas” (On YouTube)

Could it be our very own Bill Wright?

I think the reference to Emley means it must be!

Old December 19th 17, 10:50 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Roger Mills[_2_]

On 18/12/2017 22:34, Chris Holmes wrote:
Could it be our very own Bill Wright?

I think the reference to Emley means it must be!

Any chance of a link?
--
Cheers,
Roger
Old December 19th 17, 10:52 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 18/12/2017 22:34, Chris Holmes wrote:
Could it be our very own Bill Wright?

I think the reference to Emley means it must be!

Wonderful! Do like my turquoise underpants?

Old December 19th 17, 11:22 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Chris Holmes

I can’t, but Bill Wright has nowt to do since he ret, so maybe he can provide one?
Old December 19th 17, 12:52 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Andy Burns[_12_]

Roger Mills wrote:

Chris Holmes wrote:

Could it be our very own Bill Wright?

I think the reference to Emley means it must be!

Any chance of a link?

https://youtu.be/esL7-yZpYT0

reminds me of those tacky e-crimbo cards
Old December 19th 17, 01:46 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esL7-yZpYT0

Old December 19th 17, 01:55 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 19/12/2017 11:22, Chris Holmes wrote:
I can’t, but Bill Wright has nowt to do since he ret, so maybe he can provide one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esL7-yZpYT0

Nowt to do:
Complete new website for Paul
Decorate the hallway
Flowcharts etc for daughter
Build head ends for Paul
System plans for Paul
Recently spent five weeks on scaffolding repairing the house
Repairs to disability ramp
Collect various kids from various schools
Cook all meals
Tend the hens
Attend to the trees at my sisters
etc
etc
etc

Bill (ooh I am hard done to)

Old December 19th 17, 07:47 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 19/12/2017 17:49, Brian Gaff wrote:
Sian surely if i remember my colour bars?
Brian

Fact is Brian I wanted to show off that I could spell turquoise.

Old December 19th 17, 08:23 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Max Demian

On 19/12/2017 17:49, Brian Gaff wrote:
Sian surely if i remember my colour bars?

Who's she?

--
Max Demian