Star Wars Rogue 1 - where is it showing on TV?

Old December 17th 17, 04:17 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
David[_14_]

Default Star Wars Rogue 1 - where is it showing on TV?

I have been chasing my tail on t'Internet trying to track down where Rogue
1 is showing (if at all).

I would have thought that with the new Star Wars release it would have
been all over the place but I keep seeing references to it being on Netflix
in July 2017 then nothing. The link for Netflix returns a 404.

I realise that I can by the DVD but I would like to use an all inclusive
service like Netflix or Amazon Prime.

Cheers

Dave R

---

Old December 17th 17, 05:33 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
John Hall[_2_]

In message , David
writes
I have been chasing my tail on t'Internet trying to track down where
Rogue 1 is showing (if at all).

Sky are showing it on one of their film channels on 21st December.
--
John Hall "George the Third
Ought never to have occurred.
Old December 19th 17, 10:13 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
David[_14_]

On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 17:33:27 +0000, John Hall wrote:

In message , David
writes
I have been chasing my tail on t'Internet trying to track down where
Rogue 1 is showing (if at all).

Sky are showing it on one of their film channels on 21st December.

Thanks.

Sadly (?) I have Virgin Media instead of Sky.

Even on VM I am not paying for the full set of film channels.

Our local Blockbuster video closed down {cough} years ago as well.

Cheers

Dave R

---

Old December 19th 17, 01:05 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Roger Wilmut[_2_]

On 2017-12-19 10:13:58 +0000, David said:

On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 17:33:27 +0000, John Hall wrote:

In message , David
writes
I have been chasing my tail on t'Internet trying to track down where
Rogue 1 is showing (if at all).

Sky are showing it on one of their film channels on 21st December.

Thanks.

Sadly (?) I have Virgin Media instead of Sky.

Even on VM I am not paying for the full set of film channels.

Our local Blockbuster video closed down {cough} years ago as well.

Cheers

Dave R

You can buy it as a download from iTunes and Amazon Video (7.99)