So what is the new 10K standard I'm hearing the new hdmi cable standard supports,

Old December 8th 17, 08:47 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Vir Campestris

Default So what is the new 10K standard I'm hearing the new hdmi cablestandard supports,

On 06/12/2017 17:08, R. Mark Clayton wrote:
When I get round to replacing our main TV, it will almost certainly be 4k HDR.

I think ours might be too. I replaced a 4:3 CRT with out current TV when
the vertical gain collapsed so the picture was ~5mm high.

By then perhaps someone will have come up with a way for us to get
enough bits to make use of all the pixels.

But I shan't hold my breath.

Andy