The Terminator - I'll not be back

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 19th 17, 10:07 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dan[_3_]

Default The Terminator - I'll not be back

I recently signed up with Virgin Media for 100Mb broadband, taking phone &
their freeview TV package. I duly cancelled the lot after finding I was in
an oversold area making the broadband unusable at peak times.

Anyway, they sent me a box to return their kit which had a note giving
instructions on how to unplug it all etc.
At the end it said IMPORTANT! pull (not unscrew) the cable from the wall
box & put in the terminator we have sent you. There was indeed a terminator
rattling around in the box.

So is it that important? Will the street cabinet burst into flames if I
don't fit it?

YR