vcr repairs and servicing and macrovision removal

Old August 15th 17, 03:49 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default vcr repairs and servicing and macrovision removal

I've also found that sometimes on the alexa app its wanting me to do a cap
char neither audio or vision is any good. Strangely if you go in from a
normal uk amazon log in you avoid it.

I seem to recall on cds and dvds they used to have a similar protal to the
american site that allowed other people to buy the stuff from the american
listings.

"JNugent" wrote in message
On 15/08/2017 08:35, Norman Wells wrote:
On 15/08/2017 00:02, JNugent wrote:
On 29/05/2017 10:02,
wrote:
On Sunday, 28 May 2017 20:47:24 UTC+1, Tim+ wrote:
vanyablue wrote:

wouldn't it be a whole lot cheaper to download the film? - in better
quality than your tape.
i know you say it's not available but i bet it is somewhere.

You'd think so.

How about "The Frog Prince" (1985, with Jane Snowden)?

Suspect it won't work but available to download from Amazon.com...

https://www.amazon.com/French-Lesson.../dp/B00R3LER12

Yes, thats the one, renamed for the American market. However It won't
accept my payment without a USA address. Aren't they ridiculous.
Ian.

I could get that sorted for you, but then you probably know someone in
the USA who could di it just as easily.

But as it happens, I'm surethat Amazon wil send single Region 1 DVDs to
a UK address. I've got two I bought like that, without any local
intermediary.

Not if you mean through LoveFilm by post:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/...vice-lovefilm/

No. I meant just plain old www.amazon.com, purveyor of Region 1 DVDs to
keep forever.