nocturnal signal problem

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 1st 17, 10:14 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Tim+[_4_]

Default nocturnal signal problem

A local lady is having an odd problem with her TVs at night. Here are her
two recent messages to a neighbourhood network group.

1) Hi everyone , If anyone has had similar problems with their tv can you
advise how it was rectified. An expert has looked at our equipment which
feeds 9 flats and the cause could be two different equipment faults one
being very expensive.

I have also heard that the new G4 signal can cause a similar problem but
this I believe can be rectified by fitting a filter. Comments by anyone
with similar experiences would be great.

2) Hi I have had problems for the last year with no signal on all freeview
channels during the night. It only happens to my bedroom and other bedroom
TVs- it's really weird as it comes back on at around 5.45am - it goes off
around 1am - I have Sky tv in lounge so that's not a problem but where I
have freeview in bedrooms no signal shows up. I got a filter but it hasn't
worked and haven't done anything else but have always wondered why it is
happening. I would appreciate any advice. Thank you.

Does this ring any bells with anyone?

Tim
--
Please don't feed the trolls