Digital TV Banter

Digital TV Banter (https://www.digitaltvbanter.co.uk/forum.php)
-   uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) (https://www.digitaltvbanter.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Curious lack of revision (https://www.digitaltvbanter.co.uk/showthread.php?t=34650)

Bill Wright[_3_] October 14th 15 08:11 PM

Curious lack of revision

I see the Antiference page showing the new post-DSO channel groups
quotes the vision and sound frequencies for each channel.

Bill

Brian-Gaff October 15th 15 08:00 AM

Curious lack of revision

Does seem a little odd unless some really backward society is operating some
place with good old analogue tv. Where is this place, I might consider
moving to it.

From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
read my posts! :-)