Dropbox users.

Old October 5th 15, 09:45 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Indy Jess John

Default Dropbox users.

On 05/10/2015 16:37, Chris Youlden wrote:
On 05/10/2015 15:58, Indy Jess John wrote:
On 05/10/2015 12:24, Chris Youlden wrote:

If have Dropbox files and folders on your pc, then you can select any
file, right-click or in your case use the Context button, and you should
see an option "Share Dropbox link".

Selecting this copies the public link to your clipboard which can then
be pasted into an email, document or whatever.

That is how it used to work.
That option has disappeared from the context menu for some of us.

Jim

Hmm. Wonder why it has disappeared. There do not appear to be any
updates due for mine. I have the Basic version, maybe Pro differs?

No. I have the standard version, and it has disappeared from my context
menu.

I am on version 3.10.7 on XP

Old October 6th 15, 10:16 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Chris Youlden[_3_]

On 05/10/2015 22:45, Indy Jess John wrote:
On 05/10/2015 16:37, Chris Youlden wrote:

That is how it used to work.
That option has disappeared from the context menu for some of us.

Jim

Hmm. Wonder why it has disappeared. There do not appear to be any
updates due for mine. I have the Basic version, maybe Pro differs?

No. I have the standard version, and it has disappeared from my context
menu.

I am on version 3.10.7 on XP

Jim

Curious. I also have 3.10.7 but on Win10. Dropbox is now a piece of
furniture in Microsoft's store, having been bought out. I notice that
OneDrive now asks if you want to link both applications. So possibly
Dropbox will disappear eventually.

--

Chris