Is the old Crawley court building still there?

Old October 2nd 15, 08:54 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Brian-Gaff

Default Is the old Crawley court building still there?

I always remember a friend saying the building design made it look like it
had partially melted and drooped at some point!

From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
read my posts! :-)

Old October 2nd 15, 01:51 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave Farrance

"Brian-Gaff" wrote:

I always remember a friend saying the building design made it look like it
had partially melted and drooped at some point!

The 1970s IBA building? Yes, it's now the Arqiva HQ. They could've
done worse -- it's one of those buildings of the 1970s craze for
upside-down arches.