How to spoil a nice building

Old October 6th 15, 08:26 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Graham.[_5_]

Default How to spoil a nice building

On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 21:01:24 +0100, Vir Campestris
wrote:

On 06/10/2015 15:56, Graham. wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 23:50:53 +0200, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 21:31:42 +0000 (UTC), Tim+ wrote:
Um you do know the significance of red spots on a white background?

Meningitis?

Syphilis?

Smallpox?

You'd better enlighten us...

Andy

Ask Zipporah Lisle-Mainwaring.
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...es-west-london

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Old October 6th 15, 08:48 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Tim+[_4_]

Vir Campestris wrote:
On 06/10/2015 15:56, Graham. wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 23:50:53 +0200, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 21:31:42 +0000 (UTC), Tim+ wrote:
Um you do know the significance of red spots on a white background?

Meningitis?

Syphilis?

Smallpox?

You'd better enlighten us...

Tour de France. King of the mountains. Ring any bells?

Tim

Old October 9th 15, 10:43 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mr Guest

NY wrote (apparently) in uk.tech.digital-tv on Fri 02 Oct 2015 18:39:36:

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
But are you showing its best side?
http://bankviewcafe.co.uk/about-us/

That's even worse than the one in Knaresborough at the junction of Bond
End and High Street.
http://news.images.itv.com/image/fil...update_img.jpg

As I live in Knaresborough I do see that they change the stickers they apply
every few months. Cannot recall what we see now.

Also it was the Royal Oak pub, had a fair few pints in there and darts
matches when I was the captain of the Groves darts team.

Connection to television for the newsgroup is that there probably wasn't one
22 years ago when I last went in!
--
MrGuest
Always, seemingly, on the road to nowhere