The wit and wisdom of Ben, 5

Old February 10th 15, 08:06 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Brian Gaff[_2_]

Default The wit and wisdom of Ben, 5

I wonder what he was basing his appraisal on though?. One assumes its a
visual sign of some kind.

From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Bill Wright" wrote in message
Ben: You don't go to work now do you, Grandad?
Me: No.
Ben: Why don't you?
Me: Because I'm completely worn out.
Ben looks at me critically, then says after a pause: Yes, you really are,
aren't you?

Old February 11th 15, 02:14 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Brian Gaff wrote:
I wonder what he was basing his appraisal on though?. One assumes its a
visual sign of some kind.
Brian

I think he was going on sensory inputs that would be available to you
Brian. The creaking of my joints, and my musty smell.