BT vs Virgin

Old December 27th 13, 12:49 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave Plowman (News)

Default BT vs Virgin

In article ,
Brian Gaff wrote:
I don't know about the TV, but I've been usually dealt with promptly
when faults have occurred, and the speed is fine, though the email
system can be a bit flaky at times. I also note though that much of the
speed issues are off network, ie are delays in the route to the server
not the internals of Virgin. I suspect this affects all internet users
increasingly as one gets more and more streaming services.

Virgin are increasing their prices in February.

Perhaps because my street is already cabled by them hardly a week goes by
without and expensive promotional pack coming through the letter box. If
they spent a fraction of their advertising budget on providing service
backup, they'd be second to none. But according to my neighbours who have
it, not good. And the way the cable is installed between street and house
a disgrace.

--
*Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.