Merry Christmas

Old December 23rd 13, 07:44 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mike[_19_]

Default Merry Christmas

In article ,
Brian Gaff wrote:

‘Do you want your usual? Deep pan, crisp and even?’

I have a feeling that there is a second part to that joke, but cannot
remember it just now.

was it something about a Zen Buddhist, who said "Make me one
with everything?"

.... handed over a £20, and got nothing back, and was told

"Change must come from within"?

Mike Brown: mjb[-at-]signal11.org.uk | http://www.signal11.org.uk