Using the same channel numbers for SD and HD

Old December 23rd 13, 03:26 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Glyn Morgan

Default Using the same channel numbers for SD and HD

"Dickie mint" wrote in message ...

Thanks, Glyn. I'll copy your reply to the guy, if that's alright? He'd
be able to read it if he knew how to find these forums!

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No problem, that is fine with me Richard.

Have a good Christmas,

Glyn