Sky At Night will move to BBC Four in February

Old October 29th 13, 06:13 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Stephen

Default Sky At Night will move to BBC Four in February

http://www.bbc.co.uk/ariel/24730131

Old October 29th 13, 06:31 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
the dog from that film you saw

On 29/10/2013 19:13, Stephen wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ariel/24730131

it's already there - we have to miss one episode of top of the pops a
month due to it - grrr!

--
Gareth.
That fly.... Is your magic wand.
Old October 29th 13, 07:29 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Roderick Stewart[_3_]

On Tue, 29 Oct 2013 19:31:13 +0000, the dog from that film you saw
wrote:

On 29/10/2013 19:13, Stephen wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ariel/24730131

Hooray!

Just appeared in the Grauniad too-

http://www.theguardian.com/media/201...-slot-petition

it's already there - we have to miss one episode of top of the pops a
month due to it - grrr!

I don't miss Top of the Pops at all.

Old October 29th 13, 07:34 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Peter Duncanson

On Tue, 29 Oct 2013 19:13:47 -0000, "Stephen"
wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/ariel/24730131

Excellent news.

--
Peter Duncanson
(in uk.tech.digital-tv)
Old October 29th 13, 11:57 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Davey

wrote:

On 29/10/2013 19:13, Stephen wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ariel/24730131

Hooray!

Just appeared in the Grauniad too-

http://www.theguardian.com/media/201...-slot-petition

it's already there - we have to miss one episode of top of the pops
a month due to it - grrr!

I don't miss Top of the Pops at all.

Rod.

I deliberately miss every episode, there's usually something else on
that's much better. Now, The Old Grey Whistle Test is worth watching.
--
Davey.
Old October 30th 13, 08:46 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

I'd have thought HD would be good for astronomy though...

Email:

Old October 30th 13, 09:41 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
CD

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 09:46:22 -0000, Brian Gaff wrote:

I'd have thought HD would be good for astronomy though...
Brian

We will now get the full 30 minutes in HD on the BBC2 repeat & when BBC4
goes HD. Prior to the move we only get the truncated version in HD.
Old October 30th 13, 04:44 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 30/10/2013 00:57, Davey wrote:

I deliberately miss every episode, there's usually something else on
that's much better. Now, The Old Grey Whistle Test is worth watching.

what channel is that airing on?

--
Gareth.
That fly.... Is your magic wand.
Old October 30th 13, 06:11 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Phil Cook

On 30/10/2013 17:44, the dog from that film you saw wrote:
On 30/10/2013 00:57, Davey wrote:

I deliberately miss every episode, there's usually something else on
that's much better. Now, The Old Grey Whistle Test is worth watching.

what channel is that airing on?

It crops up from time to time on BBC4

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b014vzy3
--
Phil Cook
Old November 13th 13, 11:22 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Davey

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 19:11:47 +0000
Phil Cook wrote:

On 30/10/2013 17:44, the dog from that film you saw wrote:
On 30/10/2013 00:57, Davey wrote:

I deliberately miss every episode, there's usually something else
on that's much better. Now, The Old Grey Whistle Test is worth
watching.

what channel is that airing on?

It crops up from time to time on BBC4

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b014vzy3

I remember them from the first time they were broadcast. They were good
then, too.

--
Davey.