Albert's Attic - cock up

Old July 2nd 03, 06:48 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
DFN

Default Albert's Attic - cock up

I'm looking forward to it
"Wrightsaerials" wrote in message
Please ignore my rather premature advertisement. Albert's Attic will in

fact
start to work properly, err, soon . . .

Old July 3rd 03, 12:28 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Wrightsaerials

I'm looking forward to it

Yes, thank you for that. Sunita the webmistress sent me a long email concerning
the website and other things. I skimmed it and in my excitement took her
mention of the Attic as news that she'd completed it. In fact she was just
having a good moan about having to slave over a hot computer night and day and
said that she'd got the first bit done. Every pixel is hand crafted, you know.
None of these mass produced pixels on my website.