Digital TV Banter

Digital TV Banter (https://www.digitaltvbanter.co.uk/forum.php)
-   uk.tech.digital-tv (Digital TV - General) (https://www.digitaltvbanter.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Albert's Attic - cock up (https://www.digitaltvbanter.co.uk/showthread.php?t=28)

DFN July 2nd 03 06:48 PM

Albert's Attic - cock up

I'm looking forward to it
"Wrightsaerials" wrote in message
Please ignore my rather premature advertisement. Albert's Attic will in

fact
start to work properly, err, soon . . .
Bill

Wrightsaerials July 3rd 03 12:28 AM

Albert's Attic - cock up

I'm looking forward to it

Yes, thank you for that. Sunita the webmistress sent me a long email concerning
the website and other things. I skimmed it and in my excitement took her
mention of the Attic as news that she'd completed it. In fact she was just
having a good moan about having to slave over a hot computer night and day and
said that she'd got the first bit done. Every pixel is hand crafted, you know.
None of these mass produced pixels on my website.