Disabling Unused Analogue TV Tuners - Samsung

Old February 26th 10, 01:23 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Adrian C

Default Disabling Unused Analogue TV Tuners - Samsung

On 26/02/2010 11:54, Ivan wrote:

Another sensible design from years ago, in the early days of SCART, was
a Hitachi TV which boasted the very sensible function of being able to
assign RGB or Composite input from the SCART to any TV channel number on
the remote control, which meant that say a Freeview box, could be
properly operated in RGB mode, merely by pressing a button of choice
i.e. programme six.

My Sony CRT does that. But more recent ones don't :-)

--
Adrian C
Old February 26th 10, 03:58 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember Adrian C
saying something like:

Friends have just bought a new Samsung LCD television. (Series 4,
LE32B450). Nice picture.

I've noticed a little problem with it's builtin tuner setup.

This gives me some concern, since this is the model I've got.
Idly passing thought occurs that I will probably be able to add digital
channels to the 'Favourites' group and use only that for digituning.
Always assuming that RTE et al adopt a compatible digisetup. If not,
it'll be a STB like everyone else.
Old March 15th 18, 08:49 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
[email protected]

Solved it.
When scaning, at first setup deselect analog. Default is selected digital+analog.
After that it scans only digital.