No waterproofing on the f conn and no cable clips?

Old February 18th 10, 01:02 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Albert Ross

Default No waterproofing on the f conn and no cable clips?

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 13:52:08 +0000, Java Jive
wrote:

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 13:05:25 GMT, "Ivan"
wrote:

What you mean as opposed to the present 2.46 million (and going to get a
whole lot worse when the public sector etc starts to have a clear out) along
with another circa 2.5 million people on 'incapacity' benefit?

That's the "official" number, don't forget they don't count a lot more
unemployed people now than they didn't count previously.

Apparently there are also around 8 million "non-economically active"
folks.

The current crash is arguably worse than that one, and yet the
unemployment rate is still more than 0.5 million lower. It may get
worse if Labour stays in power, it will certainly get much worse if
the Tories win.

Quite.
Old February 18th 10, 01:04 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Albert Ross

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 22:44:27 +0100, J G Miller
wrote:

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 21:02:46 +0000, Steve Terry wrote:

But those who are unemployed have more time to go on protest marches /
riots

Not if they are kept sedated with recreational drugs.

And killed off early with inappropriate diets.
Old February 18th 10, 01:08 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Albert Ross

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 14:52:31 -0800 (PST), martin willmott
wrote:

****ing nit picking assholes, I dont think any of you have a clue what
youre on about, I don't get complaints about my work, my customers are
very happy, If anything goes wrong which is rare, I get it fixed fast,
I guarantee all my work, it has **** all to do with you ******s, if
you persist it this slanderous attitude, I will cause one hell of a
**** storm for this group and its members!

Ah, a double glazing salesman!
Old February 18th 10, 10:44 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember martin willmott
saying something like:

On 11 Feb, 03:52, "
wrote:
http://www.buckbyaerials.co.uk/rogue9.htm

Bill

Firstly there are 4 bolts although the one does appear to be missing
and yes you are right I forgot to tape the f connector, but then it is
solid cable, not air spaced. The house is surrounded by high trees,
there was no option but to put it on the chimney, so you never forget
to tape a plug, you never under any circumstances bolt a dish to a
chimney, well I wish I was as f**king perfect as you! How about
getting a life instead of nit picking at others, I guarantee all my
work, I honour every single guarantee, promptly, recalls are rare but
I bet even you mr perfect get one or two? Up yours!

Hahaha. Nice troll.
Old February 19th 10, 01:06 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Steve Terry[_2_]

wrote:

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 21:02:46 +0000, Steve Terry wrote:

But those who are unemployed have more time to go on protest marches /
riots

Not if they are kept sedated with recreational drugs.

And killed off early with inappropriate diets.

As Jamie Oliver found out it wasn't only the school sports fields
that Thatcher sold off, but also the domestic science kitchens.

We've a whole generation that wasn't taught to cook, and that
won't change as Labour support the takeaway / restaurant industry

Steve Terry
--
Get a free Three 3pay Sim with 2 bonus after 10 top up
http://freeagent.three.co.uk/stand/view/id/5276

Old February 19th 10, 05:29 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Gary[_4_]

"martin willmott" wrote in message

All rubbish cut out.

Well I for one will not be using this company .

I looked at the site and thought it was a good site and the jobs looked
professional. I would have forgiven the f plug. BUT i cannot forgive the
response from the owner.

This response looks so bad and it is all over the internet. Thousands of
people will see this pathetic and childish ranting.
What could have been a good thing has been turned into a really nasty thing.

I could not employ someone that behaves like this.

It is so sad that this has happened. it was such a small thing. " He duth
protest to much".

Gary