No waterproofing on the f conn and no cable clips?

Old February 17th 10, 07:38 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
martin willmott

Default No waterproofing on the f conn and no cable clips?

On Feb 17, 8:38*am, martin willmott
wrote:
On Feb 17, 8:37*am, martin willmott
wrote:

On Feb 17, 8:36*am, martin willmott
wrote:

On Feb 17, 4:33*am, UnsteadyKen wrote:

martin willmott said...

emailed to google,

I would like you to remove thread

You are wasting your time.

This is not a GoogleGroup, it is an unmoderated public usenet newsgrouphttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
and has absolutely nothing to do with Google.

GoogleGroups provides, as a courtesy; a web interface for some groups,
so that those without access to news servers or the nous to obtain and
configure a newreader may read and post here.

--
Ken O'Mearahttp://www.btinternet.com/~unsteadyken/

*Reviews:
"BBC freesat installation solved my tree issue, Buckby Aerials were by
far the cheapest and did an excellent job, will recommend!"
R Drake, Daventry

"Very pleased with Buckby Aerials. They replaced an aerial that had
been recently installed wrong and was unsecure on our property causing
a snowy picture on windy days. Now our new aerial is fitted we have a
clear picture whatever the weather. Very professional and at a good
price too, we are more than happy to recommend Buckby Aerials."
Susan Heath, Daventry

Buckby aerials have installed freeview aerials in over 34 student
houses for me, always an excellent job, excellent price and wonderful
service, I am very pleased indeed and would say to anyone considering
a digital aerial you won't find better.
Susan, Northampton

I was told I would not be able to receive freeview at my address,
thanks to buckby aerials who came in with not only the lowest quote
but were the only ones to guarantee reception, I now have all the
channels and the picture is perfect! thank you Buckby aerials I will
tell my friends about your wonderful service, Yvonne
Yvonne Tripp, Newnham

We phoned around and booked Bucky Aerials who gave us a good quote,
turned up promptly and performed an excellent job in a professional
manner. We now have 4 TV points in our home, enabling me to watch TV,
whilst the kids can watch theirs - no more hogging the remote!
Mark Holcott, Leamington Spa

Straight forward - now we've got Freeview, great!
John White, Northampton- Hide quoted text -

Old February 17th 10, 07:39 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
martin willmott

wrote:

[...]

read more - Hide quoted text -