Squarials ( Albert's Attic)

Old July 2nd 03, 06:39 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dom Robinson

Default Squarials ( Albert's Attic)

In article ,
says...
Getting a few 'page not found's in the pics.

Yes, sorry, the webmistress hasn't quite finished the Attic.

Ooh, that sounds tempting. Where can I get a webmistress from?
--

Dom Robinson Gamertag: DVDfever dom at dvdfever dot co dot uk
/*
Old July 3rd 03, 12:33 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Wrightsaerials

Ooh, that sounds tempting. Where can I get a webmistress from?
--

Now the picture in your mind of my webmistress is entirely generated by your
own lascivious imaginings. For all you know she could be 84 years old with a

She isn't, though!

Old July 3rd 03, 07:46 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Richard

"Wrightsaerials" wrote in message
Ooh, that sounds tempting. Where can I get a webmistress from?
--

Now the picture in your mind of my webmistress is entirely generated by

your
own lascivious imaginings. For all you know she could be 84 years old with

wooden leg and dangerous halitosis.

She isn't, though!

Bill

Bill, I must point out that, in this current world of political correctness,
it is improper to make ageist remarks and refer to someone's wooden leg as
if it were a problem. In a short while, the way things are going, you might
well have to employ such a person as an aerial rigger. In fact the best
place for an employee with severe halitosis would probably be at the top of
a tall ladder :-)

BTW Love your site and look forward to it's further additions.
Richard.

Old July 3rd 03, 06:20 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Wrightsaerials

Bill, I must point out that, in this current world of political correctness,
it is improper to make ageist remarks and refer to someone's wooden leg as
if it were a problem.

Yes, this puts me in mind of the Pete and Dud thing about the one legged man
who applied to be a ballet dancer!

BTW Love your site and look forward to it's further additions.
Richard.

Thanks very much. The webmistress claims that she will uipload like the very
devil this week, and Albert's Attic will be complete by Sunday. We shall see!