Hauppauge DeC2000-T support

Old July 27th 03, 05:16 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
JimmyEatWorms

Default Hauppauge DeC2000-T support

I have noticed that hauppauge no longer list this piece of crap on their
site. Does this mean they no longer support it? Mine has just died as the
remote no longer works and it is not detected by my PC any more.

I'm bloody annoyed that I bought this thing but it's still the only product
to work on SCART and USB :-(

Old July 28th 03, 12:00 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Andy Hare

Yup, just had exactly the same problem with our box. Was actually working
showing Channel 5 but the remote ceased. Switched power off and then on and
the could not turn the box on. PC would not recognise it as it was now not
on. Luckily was only bought last nov so took it back to PC world and had it
exchanged

.. .

Old July 28th 03, 12:30 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Alan

In message , JimmyEatWorms
wrote
I have noticed that hauppauge no longer list this piece of crap on their
site. Does this mean they no longer support it?

It's listed on their site
http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/dec2000t.htm

It's still on sale for 108GBP from Scan

Mine has just died as the
remote no longer works and it is not detected by my PC any more.

Have you tried a cold reboot/reset - by removing the power from both the
box and your computer? There may be a restriction on the way you power
up the box and your computer and when you connect the USB

--
Alan