Another pile of BBC DOG ****

Old April 1st 08, 09:40 AM posted to rec.arts.drwho,uk.tech.digital-tv
Agamemnon

Default Another pile of BBC DOG ****

Further to my last complaint about the DOG **** on Torchwood, this is what I
got from the BBC.

"Thank you for your email.

I recognise that you don't agree the policy on DOGs, and I won't bore you
with repetition or further statements or arguments on the subject. However
this contact - as previous ones were, is logged as a complaint about DOGs.

I do feel there is little to be gained from further discussion on this
particular point, and accordingly we may not respond to further
communication on this issue. You are of course free to write on other
subjects.

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us.

Regards

Adam Sims
BBC Complaints"

Old April 1st 08, 11:34 AM posted to rec.arts.drwho,uk.tech.digital-tv
marc_CH

Agamemnon wrote:

I do feel there is little to be gained from further discussion on this
particular point, and accordingly we may not respond to further
communication on this issue. You are of course free to write on other
subjects.

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us.

Regards

Adam Sims
BBC Complaints"

TRANSLATION: Go away and stop bothering me.

It seems that someone else has you pegged as a lunatic. Nice one Aggy.

--
marc

"If your dog were to mount your cat and penetrate its anus that would
still be rape even if your cat consented to it." -- Aggy

"There are no such things as witches, and homosexuality is a choice of
how to masturbate. -- Aggy"

"I am not sexually attracted to cats. It's not my fault if a cat
points it's arse at me because it thinks I am the dominant male."
-- Aggy.
Old April 1st 08, 12:13 PM posted to rec.arts.drwho,uk.tech.digital-tv
notthebbc

ChrisM wrote:
In message ,
Agamemnon Proclaimed from the tallest tower:

Further to my last complaint about the DOG **** on Torchwood, this is
what I got from the BBC.

"Thank you for your email.

I recognise that you don't agree the policy on DOGs, and I won't bore
you with repetition or further statements or arguments on the
subject. However this contact - as previous ones were, is logged as
a complaint about DOGs.
I do feel there is little to be gained from further discussion on this
particular point, and accordingly we may not respond to further
communication on this issue. You are of course free to write on other
subjects.

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us.

Regards

Adam Sims
BBC Complaints"

Well, at least it proves they DO read the letters, sadly though he has
(wrongly or not) identified you as a crank, and refused to reply to any more
letters... (which probably translates as any further correspondence on this
subject will be filed in the round file...

LOL! Of course Ags is a crank! One of Whodom's crankiest! My guess is
the BBC initially found his mad letters amusing but now they're bored of
them. Perhaps Ags should take the hint and find something important to
moan about instead of channel idents.
Old April 1st 08, 12:30 PM posted to rec.arts.drwho,uk.tech.digital-tv
Agamemnon

"ChrisM" wrote in message
[...]

He never replied to any of my other letters either. He just sent an
automated reply.

The only conclusion that can be drawn from this reply is that the BBC
intends to ignore its viewers demands and refuses to remove the DOG ****
from our screens and has no answers to my questions about the justification
of the DOG **** in the first place . The solution therefore is not to watch
and of the BBC's DOG **** infested channels ever again unless the DOG ****
is removed.

--
Regards,
Chris.

Old April 1st 08, 12:35 PM posted to rec.arts.drwho,uk.tech.digital-tv
notthebbc

Agamemnon wrote:

The only conclusion that can be drawn from this reply is that the BBC
intends to ignore its viewers demands and refuses to remove the DOG ****
from our screens and has no answers to my questions about the
justification of the DOG **** in the first place .

No, the only conclusion is that you're a freakin' *crank* and the BBC
are bored with you. You must accept that your behaviour is weird. Once
you've accepted that you'll start to find ways to improve and have
better mental health.

The solution
therefore is not to watch and of the BBC's DOG **** infested channels
ever again unless the DOG **** is removed.

Do that. Please Ags, *do that*. Which will mean that you won't be here
continually moaning about the company idents. Seriously, your tantrums
over such a trivial little thing are not healthy for you. Move on.

Old April 1st 08, 12:46 PM posted to rec.arts.drwho,uk.tech.digital-tv
Agamemnon

"notthebbc" wrote in message
Agamemnon wrote:

The only conclusion that can be drawn from this reply is that the BBC
intends to ignore its viewers demands and refuses to remove the DOG ****
from our screens and has no answers to my questions about the
justification of the DOG **** in the first place .

No, the only conclusion is that you're a freakin' *crank* and the BBC are
bored with you. You must accept that your behaviour is weird. Once you've
accepted that you'll start to find ways to improve and have better mental
health.

POPPYCOCK! The BBC coplaints department is unable to justify and unwilling
to change its position so there is no point in viewers discussing it with
them any further. Direct action is the next step for viewers to take. Forget
BBC complaints. Direct letters to programme makers and to high ranking BBC
management and a concerted campaign to boycott DOGed channels and hit them
where it hurts in the ratings is what is now required.

The solution therefore is not to watch and of the BBC's DOG **** infested
channels ever again unless the DOG **** is removed.

Do that. Please Ags, *do that*. Which will mean that you won't be here
continually moaning about the company idents. Seriously, your tantrums
over such a trivial little thing are not healthy for you. Move on.

FOOL!

Old April 1st 08, 03:17 PM posted to rec.arts.drwho,uk.tech.digital-tv
notthebbc

Agamemnon wrote:

"notthebbc" wrote in message
Agamemnon wrote:

[...]

The ratings are made up you nutter. Even if they weren't, a handful of
you anti-ident loons petulantly refusing to watch BBC Three won't make
any difference.

Nevertheless, I hope you find something more productive to do with your
time in the hours that you won't be watching the BBC.
Old April 1st 08, 05:01 PM posted to rec.arts.drwho,uk.tech.digital-tv
hulahoop

On Apr 1, 4:17*pm, notthebbc wrote:

Nevertheless, I hope you find something more productive to do with your
time in the hours that you won't be watching the BBC.

Spending more time posting his "Pearls of Wisdom" on Usenet?

Regards

Ged

Old April 1st 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.arts.drwho,uk.tech.digital-tv
Stephen Wilson[_3_]

"notthebbc" wrote in message
Agamemnon wrote:

"notthebbc" wrote in message
Agamemnon wrote:

[...]

Cats of the neighbourhood - be afraid. Be very afraid!