Pace Twin alternatives

Old July 24th 03, 02:49 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
KingStew

Default Pace Twin alternatives

I am looking to buy a Pace Twin around beginning of August but am put off by
the problems as stated in this group by Pace Twin users.

I want the functionality of the Pace Twin but I also want it to work as its
supposed too! So are there any alternatives already out or near to release
that I should consider?

Thanks for your help, and Pace Twin owners please keep posting about how the
software updates are helping (or not) to solve problems.

Stew

Old July 25th 03, 12:22 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Willy-John

Also:
http://www.pvruk.co.uk/ has a timeline showing expected launch months
for this kind of product.