DVR 62160T SL-T UK

Old January 18th 08, 04:07 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
[email protected]

Default DVR 62160T SL-T UK

I have been trying to find a site where I can download an Instruction
Manual for a DVR player. Sagem DVR 62160T SL-T UK 160GB Hard Disk
Drive. DVR 6200T Series. Can you help please?

I seem to be going round in a circle - getting nowhere.
Old January 18th 08, 10:34 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Brian Lawrence

http://www.sagem.com/support/site/mo...hp?page=livret