One For All - Pace Twin

Old July 23rd 03, 04:23 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Rod

Default One For All - Pace Twin

For those wanting a set up code for their One For All remote please follow
below received email.

The code is now at our offices in the U.K.. Our Upgrade & Exchange
Office in the UK must do this service because they have the
necessary computer software. This is free of charge (excluding
postage). Please send your One For All (without the batteries and
without the manual) to the following address with a letter indicating:

1) The make & model numbers of all your equipment, stating which
device it does not control.
2) Your name, full postal address & daytime telephone number.

For free service you must include a photocopy of the sales receipt or
some other proof of purchase, i.e. a cheque stub or credit card
statement. No proof of purchase incurs a cost of 10.

Please write that you require an upgrade to code s1423 and v1973.
You should then receive an upgraded remote within 7 working days
(we pay the return postage). Please note that some of our remotes
cannot be upgraded at all so in this case your remote will be
exchanged for another model. When this occurs the new remote will
always be superior.

One For All UK Ltd.
P.O. Box 5363
Northampton
NN4 7PW

We recommend you send the package 'recorded delivery' for
insurance against loss.

Kind Regards
Gary Williams

One For ALL Customer Service Europe

Old July 24th 03, 12:43 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
David

"Rod" wrote in message

Kind Regards
Gary Williams

One For ALL Customer Service Europe

Wow, that sounds like good old fashioned service.
Well done 'One for all'
--
Regards,
David

Please reply to News Group.

Old July 24th 03, 07:33 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Tom Wesley

David wrote:

"Rod" wrote in message

Kind Regards
Gary Williams

One For ALL Customer Service Europe

Wow, that sounds like good old fashioned service.
Well done 'One for all'

I called them up for my Kameleon remote (URC-8060) and a Hans did it for me
using a phone download.

Tom
Old July 27th 03, 02:08 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Colin

Wow, that sounds like good old fashioned service.
Well done 'One for all'

I rang them a few weeks ago and they said they would ring me once it
was ready, and they actually did! Did a phone download for a
one-for-all 6 in one remote. Well done to their customer service team.