Sandy Heath

Old January 12th 08, 10:26 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
[email protected]

Default Sandy Heath

Good morning to all.Remember me?Techno dumbo? Famous for my literacy
skills!!! Happy new ear to all.Can anyone tell me if Sandy Heath is
experiencing problems,only I have lost all my freeview channels?!Thanks
Old January 12th 08, 12:28 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Ant[_2_]

wrote in message
Good morning to all.Remember me?Techno dumbo? Famous for my literacy
skills!!! Happy new ear to all.Can anyone tell me if Sandy Heath is
experiencing problems,only I have lost all my freeview channels?!Thanks

I lost all my Freeview channels from Sandy Heath for a short time this
morning around the same time you posted. Analogue was fine.

Old January 12th 08, 01:29 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tony sayer

In article , Ant
scribeth thus
wrote in message
Good morning to all.Remember me?Techno dumbo? Famous for my literacy
skills!!! Happy new ear to all.Can anyone tell me if Sandy Heath is
experiencing problems,only I have lost all my freeview channels?!Thanks

I lost all my Freeview channels from Sandy Heath for a short time this
morning around the same time you posted. Analogue was fine.

There have been a lot of power interruptions in the area yesterday which
I believe extended over quite some distance...
--
Tony Sayer

Old January 12th 08, 03:46 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Marky P

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 14:29:12 +0000, tony sayer
wrote:

In article , Ant
scribeth thus
wrote in message
Good morning to all.Remember me?Techno dumbo? Famous for my literacy
skills!!! Happy new ear to all.Can anyone tell me if Sandy Heath is
experiencing problems,only I have lost all my freeview channels?!Thanks

I lost all my Freeview channels from Sandy Heath for a short time this
morning around the same time you posted. Analogue was fine.

There have been a lot of power interruptions in the area yesterday which
I believe extended over quite some distance...

All fine here.

Marky P.

Old January 12th 08, 04:18 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Steve Thackery[_2_]

Happy new ear to all.

Thanks! I'm very pleased with my new ear!

Anon