Sky Digital FTV

Old July 23rd 03, 10:00 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Matt

Default Sky Digital FTV

Hi,

Friend of mine just moved house and bought his old digital box with him. We
connected it up to the dish on his new house and got all the channel info
downloaded. Unfortunately the only channels that would allow us view were
BBC 1 & BBC 2, all the others said please insert card. Trouble is the card
seems to have got lost in the move and I thought that Sky would allow him to
use the FTV channels without a card - so my question: I am right, or very
wrong!???

Cheers,

Matt