Remote Control

Old July 22nd 03, 09:39 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Peter Glover

Default Remote Control

Hi
I am trying to set up a oneforall remote control URC-8550
any one know if they have a web site, or any info on this unit.

Cheers
Pete

p.s. Apologies if this is the wrong newsgroup

Old July 22nd 03, 09:44 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Tom Wesley

Peter Glover wrote:

Hi
I am trying to set up a oneforall remote control URC-8550
any one know if they have a web site, or any info on this unit.

Cheers
Pete

p.s. Apologies if this is the wrong newsgroup

They do at http://www.oneforall.com/ (says Google)

They are also the most helpful people I have ever come across. I had have
the new Pace Twin, which obviously didnt have codes in the manual. I
called them, they called my back about 5 mins later and everything has been
good since.
I suggest the Kameleon remote though, very very nice :-)

Tom Wesley
Old July 23rd 03, 10:26 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Robert Watts

"Peter Glover" wrote in message
Hi
I am trying to set up a oneforall remote control URC-8550
any one know if they have a web site, or any info on this unit.

Cheers
Pete

p.s. Apologies if this is the wrong newsgroup

I've had the Topline 5 for some time and I've just got a Topline 8
(URC-8550). It seems to have some subtle differences/quirks over my Topline
5 and I am currently setting it up as a replacement unit.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Old July 23rd 03, 11:28 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Peter Glover

In message , Robert Watts
writes

"Peter Glover" wrote in message
Hi
I am trying to set up a oneforall remote control URC-8550
any one know if they have a web site, or any info on this unit.

Cheers
Pete

p.s. Apologies if this is the wrong newsgroup

I've had the Topline 5 for some time and I've just got a Topline 8
(URC-8550). It seems to have some subtle differences/quirks over my Topline
5 and I am currently setting it up as a replacement unit.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Thanks but I have now set up Topline 8 all OK for now.
After a couple of downloads via the telephone all OK
cheers
Pete