Group E aerial & Antiference!!

Old July 19th 07, 04:00 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
-

Default Group E aerial & Antiference!!

Trying to buy a Group E aerial for Freeview only from Hemel relay, but
Antiference don't make a group E now apparantly. They only offer the
wideband (curiously marked E/W) which they say is just as good but I don't
believe a word of it.

Anyone actually compared a GRP E Antiference TCX and a Wideband TCX?

I would but of course I can't get my hands on a group E for love nor money.

Any decent quality 18 element group E's available out there? Must be some
somewhere surely!

Old July 19th 07, 04:05 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Paul Schofield

"-GB-Carpy" wrote in message
.. .
Trying to buy a Group E aerial for Freeview only from Hemel relay, but
Antiference don't make a group E now apparantly. They only offer the
wideband (curiously marked E/W) which they say is just as good but I don't
believe a word of it.

Anyone actually compared a GRP E Antiference TCX and a Wideband TCX?

I would but of course I can't get my hands on a group E for love nor

money.

Any decent quality 18 element group E's available out there? Must be some
somewhere surely!

Try CPC

http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/Aerials+&...sp?sku=AP00619

Paul Schofield

Old July 19th 07, 04:36 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Bill Wright

"Paul Schofield" paul_AT_sonifex_DOT_co_DOT_uk wrote in message

"-GB-Carpy" wrote in message
.. .
Trying to buy a Group E aerial for Freeview only from Hemel relay, but
Antiference don't make a group E now apparantly. They only offer the
wideband (curiously marked E/W) which they say is just as good but I
don't
believe a word of it.

Anyone actually compared a GRP E Antiference TCX and a Wideband TCX?

I would but of course I can't get my hands on a group E for love nor

money.

Any decent quality 18 element group E's available out there? Must be some
somewhere surely!

Try CPC

http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/Aerials+&...sp?sku=AP00619

Paul Schofield

It's a pity the marketing men at Anti decided to discontinue the Gp E.
Fortunately I stocked up. The TC18E works very well; not much different to a
B or C/D in fact. Very useful for Sutton C with that silly out-of-band mux
on ch55.

Old July 19th 07, 06:35 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark Carver

Bill Wright wrote:

It's a pity the marketing men at Anti decided to discontinue the Gp E.
Fortunately I stocked up. The TC18E works very well; not much different to a
B or C/D in fact. Very useful for Sutton C with that silly out-of-band mux
on ch55.

cough

Analogue Hannington and Bluebell Hill

/cough
Old July 19th 07, 11:43 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Bill Wright

"Mark Carver" wrote in message
Bill Wright wrote:

It's a pity the marketing men at Anti decided to discontinue the Gp E.
Fortunately I stocked up. The TC18E works very well; not much different
to a B or C/D in fact. Very useful for Sutton C with that silly
out-of-band mux on ch55.

cough

Analogue Hannington and Bluebell Hill

/cough

Yes, of course. A bit outside my diocese of course.

Old July 20th 07, 07:59 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Max Demian

Bill Wright wrote:

It's a pity the marketing men at Anti decided to discontinue the Gp E.
Fortunately I stocked up. The TC18E works very well; not much different
to a B or C/D in fact. Very useful for Sutton C with that silly
out-of-band mux on ch55.

cough

Analogue Hannington and Bluebell Hill

/cough

Yes, of course. A bit outside my diocese of course.

*Bishop* Bill Wright?

--
Max Demian

Old July 20th 07, 08:11 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tony sayer

In article , Max Demian
writes

Bill Wright wrote:

It's a pity the marketing men at Anti decided to discontinue the Gp E.
Fortunately I stocked up. The TC18E works very well; not much different
to a B or C/D in fact. Very useful for Sutton C with that silly
out-of-band mux on ch55.

cough

Analogue Hannington and Bluebell Hill

/cough

Yes, of course. A bit outside my diocese of course.

*Bishop* Bill Wright?

Arc-bishop U mean?..
--
Tony Sayer

Old July 20th 07, 09:53 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark Carver

Bill Wright wrote:

Analogue Hannington and Bluebell Hill

/cough

Yes, of course. A bit outside my diocese of course.

You'd be very welcome to come an conduct some missionary work down here,
(bring a boat though, this morning I think Hampshire's about to become a
series of islands, much like your own good county).
Old July 20th 07, 11:51 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Bill Wright

Bill Wright wrote:

It's a pity the marketing men at Anti decided to discontinue the Gp E.
Fortunately I stocked up. The TC18E works very well; not much different
to a B or C/D in fact. Very useful for Sutton C with that silly
out-of-band mux on ch55.

cough

Analogue Hannington and Bluebell Hill

/cough

Yes, of course. A bit outside my diocese of course.

*Bishop* Bill Wright?

Yes, I've got delusions of sanctity.

Old July 20th 07, 11:56 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Bill Wright

Bill Wright wrote:

Analogue Hannington and Bluebell Hill

/cough

Yes, of course. A bit outside my diocese of course.

You'd be very welcome to come an conduct some missionary work down here,
(bring a boat though, this morning I think Hampshire's about to become a
series of islands, much like your own good county).

When I saw the weather forecast I went out and hastily constructed an
elaborate canvas and scaffold structure to protect the new concrete. The
concrete was duly laid this morning, and so far, no rain! Yesterday and
today we have had no rain! It seems so odd to go out without a so'wester and
waders!

On a more serious note I went up the A1 to the A64, then past York, then
down the A19 the other day. There are countless acres of ruined crops in the
Vale of York.