Nebula Digitv - "Video/Audio In Mode" Problems

Old July 21st 03, 09:23 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Darren Wilkinson

Default Nebula Digitv - "Video/Audio In Mode" Problems

Same here. Just select mute in the DigiTV software. You will still be able
to hear your audio fine.

reply to chipsuar.chipsuarremove this at charitydays.co.uk
"KoKee" wrote in message
Hi

Does anyone have sound probs when in video/audio in mode? the video is

fine
for me but there are fuzzy noises when audio is plugged in or out. Its

been
the same in v2 and v3 beta - anyone got any ideas?

Thanks
KoKee

Old July 22nd 03, 06:30 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
KoKee

Thats good for when i want to play the audio through something else. But I
would like to know how to get the audio in digitv as i may want to record
some stuff when that option is available. Or do you hear the audio within
digitv with mute on - if so i must have the wrong audio connection. Im using
the same type of composite lead as video - comming from the left channel
audio of a console.

Thanks
KoKee

Old July 22nd 03, 12:27 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Darren Wilkinson

I use the line in of my soundcard so when I use the DigiTV's mute I can
still hear sound. If you do this then plenty of apps will let you record
audio and video together already.