FV Box with twin scart

Old July 21st 03, 10:08 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Tony Barrett

Default FV Box with twin scart

Can anyone recommend a freeview box (at a reasonable price I hope) with twin
scarts that will allow RGB passthrough?

I want to connect a DVD player to the SCART IN and SCART OUT to a TV.

Cheers

Old July 21st 03, 05:38 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Ray Bellis

"Tony Barrett" wrote in message
news
Can anyone recommend a freeview box (at a reasonable price
I hope) with twin scarts that will allow RGB passthrough?

I want to connect a DVD player to the SCART IN and SCART
OUT to a TV.

As far as I can recall the Netgem I-Player can do this.

Ray

Old July 22nd 03, 08:21 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
MarkM

"Tony Barrett" wrote in message .. .
Can anyone recommend a freeview box (at a reasonable price I hope) with twin
scarts that will allow RGB passthrough?

I want to connect a DVD player to the SCART IN and SCART OUT to a TV.

Cheers

The Thomson one (as found in Argos) passes through SCART, although I
don't know if this includes the RGB signals. When the STB is switched
off, the 2nd scart passes through. Also passes through when SCART 2
becomes active when the STB is already on IIRC.
Old July 22nd 03, 10:55 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave

"Tony Barrett" wrote in message
news
Can anyone recommend a freeview box (at a reasonable price I hope) with

twin
scarts that will allow RGB passthrough?

I want to connect a DVD player to the SCART IN and SCART OUT to a TV.

Cheers

Wait for the new Sony box - 104 from unbeatable??