Samsung SIRU2001 freeview box

Old July 20th 03, 06:46 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Nas

Default Samsung SIRU2001 freeview box

Just got myself one a few days ago from www.Unbeatable.co.uk for about 80
(incl. postage).

Compact & sleek looks, good translucent menu system. Very fast channel
changes and has yet to freeze up on me.

Old July 21st 03, 09:59 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Robert Watts

"Nas" wrote in message
.. .
Just got myself one a few days ago from www.Unbeatable.co.uk for about 80
(incl. postage).

Compact & sleek looks, good translucent menu system. Very fast channel
changes and has yet to freeze up on me.

Yes, I've had one of these for a while now and I am very pleased with it.

Old July 22nd 03, 10:54 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Dave

"Nas" wrote in message
.. .
Just got myself one a few days ago from www.Unbeatable.co.uk for about 80
(incl. postage).

Compact & sleek looks, good translucent menu system. Very fast channel
changes and has yet to freeze up on me.

It's ironic that we expect digital TV products to lock up :-)

Old July 23rd 03, 11:30 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Robert Watts

"Dave" wrote in message

"chris.stalybridge" wrote in message
This box got a good review in this month's Wotsat.

Yes, but so did the Nokia Free To View, when Nokia was in its "re-spraying
old OD boxes" phase. So WotSat recommendations are worthless!!

Mine aren't worth much either, but I'd still recommend the Samsung stb )